Submit Your Work in "Free Entries"
This content has been restricted to logged in users only. Please login to view this content.
Free Entry Rules
- Your work must be original, unpublished, and without plagiarism. If you have shared your work on any other platforms, the plagiarism is ignored only in case the writer’s name matches on other sources. Note: the originality is rechecked for top posts before the winner announcement.
- Each free entry submission must fall under the minimum word-count limit i.e. 300words. Any submission of fewer than 300 words is not accepted to enter the free contest. NOTE: the minimum wordcount limit rule doesn’t apply on poetry. Poetry can be sent in any length.
- Once approved according to word-count limit, the length of stories/poetry is not considered a criterion while selecting a winner.
- All the work must be fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual event must be purely coincidental.
- Author’s name shouldn’t appear anywhere in the story.
- Inappropriate content that promote hatred, violence, discrimination, and intolerance, as per the Terms of Usage, is disqualified and removed without warning.
- Repeated content is strictly prohibited.
- The free writing contests are purely based on fictional short stories or poetry; they do not include plays.
- A winner is selected by the admin from top 3 entries (all genres combined) and is announced on 1st of each month. Selection is final and can’t be reversed.
- Last date for free entry submission is 25th of each month. Free contest entries after 25th of each month are included in the next month contest.
- Wordscent admin reserves the right to cancel or change the contest anytime.